Hello new chapter! I’m now a freelance graphic designer and I’m feeling very excited about this new venture. As you may or may not know not, up until this point, I’ve been Co-Founder and Chief Designer at Hippo & Co. Then I started creating prints and selling them through Etsy via store name: SM Creative. Well now I’ve decided to crank things up a notch and offer branding design services. I know right, how exciting! Of course my blog is still going to be about anything and everything, but this new focus on graphic design has got me feeling quite pumped up.
I’m happy to say that I’m offering a wide range of design services and I feel confident that whatever your budget, we’ll be able to create something fab for your brand.
- Logo Design – This is where the fun really starts and where your vision comes to life. This is my favourite stage and nothing makes me happier than when I get the thumbs up from a client telling me that they love my work. It’s an epic feeling! Not only can I create a primary logo for you, but also a secondary logo, a submark/icon and a watermark.
Obviously the logo is the central point of any brand design because all other elements are created with the logo in mind. Once you have your fabulous logo, I can design a huge array of stationery for your brand including (but not limited to!)…
- Business card
- Brand board
- Social media banners
If you’d like stationery with special effects on it – for example a business card with spot UV in it, I can also help with creating this template also ready to be sent to a printing specialist of your choosing.
This is a difficult one to pin down because each and every project is unique. To give you a rough idea of how much yours may cost, here is an indicative list of starting rates…
- Logo – £30
- Submark, Watermark – £10 per unit
- Double sided business card – £15
- Letter head single sided – £10
- Letter head double sided – £15
- Brand board – £5
- Patterns/Textures – £10 per unit
- Stickers – £5 per unit
- Social media banner – £5 per unit
The process is super simple and it couldn’t be easier for you to get started.
- STEP 1: Contact me! I’d love to hear about your project and vision. Drop me a message and we’ll have a casual-no-obligation chat. My email address is: email@example.com
- STEP 2: Once you’ve decided you’d like to bite the bullet. We’ll seal the deal with a contract outlining things like final cost, project timescales and expectations of both you and me.
- STEP 3: I will send you an invoice via Paypal for a down-payment of 50% of the total cost.
- STEP 4: I will begin designing your logo/brand material. I will typically send you 3 options to choose from – these could vary in terms of concept/layout. Once you have chosen which you prefer, we will work together to fine tune it so you love it. You will have up to three revisions permitted within the quoted rate.
- STEP 5: Once you have approved the final graphic. I will send you an invoice of the remaining 50% cost which should be paid within 3 days of receiving it.
- STEP 6: Once I have received your final payment. I will email all of your high-resolution 300dpi files over to you. The files you will receive include: AI, PNG, PDF, JPEG.
- STEP 7: You will confirm that you have successfully received the files and that everything is in working order. Most importantly, you’re going to enjoy your swanky new stuff!
I’m super-duper looking forward to working with you on your epic project! Don’t be shy and say hello! You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org